Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Bunny

It was so fun to celebrate easter with Cecily! Holidays really come to life with kids. Even though she is still little, she had a fun time finding her easter basket in the morning and then going on an egg hunt with her cousins that afternoon. She put all her findings in her little bag all by herself! (wow, you can tell this is my first child for something like that to be so cute!!)






11 comments:

opanani said...

Enjoyed the beautiful Stevens family pictures! So fun to have comments with the pics. Our little girl is getting sooo biggg. Looking forward to playing with her. Tell us more about this blog and how to do it. Love, opanani

Laurie & Clint said...

yay kathryn! I am glad you started a blog. cecily is getting so big, is she close to a year old now? what a little cutie! so how is post grad school life? I am about half done with my program now and wondering what i am going to do afterwards...hope you are doing well!

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you started your blog! Your little girl is such a little doll! I almost stole her the other night. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys, we will have to do it again!

heidikins said...

Ohmygoodness!! What an adorable family! Cecily is getting so big!! I'm so glad you've started blogging so I can stalk you more effectively!!

Lots of love!
xoxox

Amberlee said...

YOur blog is looking great! I LOVE the pig tail picture! I just want to squish her!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Kat welcome to the blog club!You guys are so cute I love seeing pics of Cecily she is soooo cute.

The Ballou's said...

Kathryn,
Hi! Very long time, no see. I am so glad I came across your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. It looks like things are going well for you. I am so happy. Me & Bosen have wondered how you have been for quite a while now. Hopefully we can stay in touch better.
Ashley(Johnson)Ballou

The Shumway Family said...

Hey Kat! It is so fun to see your blog. You have a very cute little girl! I know how it feels to think everything your own child does is adorable.

The Phelps said...

Hey Kathryn! Love your blog, your little girl is seriously so adorable! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Love this blogging stuff!

Unknown said...

I found your blog through the Taylor's blog. So cute!! What a funny bloggying world it is! Here is ours if you haven't already seen it. shelleymarieandcompany.blogspot.com
Shelley oliverson

Amberlee said...

YEAH!!! Look how great your blog looks! I love it!